People I don't want to meet

A Response to TiggyBlog.

Whom don't I want to meet? Well, since you asked... 

A stale smelling clown with ridiculously large red shoes, gazing sadly into the sky, watching his balloons float away.

An Olympic swimmer shaving his slick, naked body in the sink of a public bathroom.  

A businessman pulling a live squid out of his pocket to use as a cell phone.  

An orchestra conductor stabbing people in the eyes with his baton.  

An angry crowd carrying placards depicting my image, a circle and slash drawn through my cheerful smiling face.


And you? Anyone that you care to never meet?



Go ahead and click on the teeny envelope icon and send this post to a friend. Don't be jerky and claim that you wrote it because I wrote it, damn it.

5 Response to "People I don't want to meet"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin