People I don't want to meet

A Response to TiggyBlog.

Whom don't I want to meet? Well, since you asked... 

A stale smelling clown with ridiculously large red shoes, gazing sadly into the sky, watching his balloons float away.

An Olympic swimmer shaving his slick, naked body in the sink of a public bathroom.  

A businessman pulling a live squid out of his pocket to use as a cell phone.  

An orchestra conductor stabbing people in the eyes with his baton.  

An angry crowd carrying placards depicting my image, a circle and slash drawn through my cheerful smiling face.


And you? Anyone that you care to never meet?



Go ahead and click on the teeny envelope icon and send this post to a friend. Don't be jerky and claim that you wrote it because I wrote it, damn it.

5 Response to "People I don't want to meet"

  • Wilmaryad Ben O'Scallas Says:

    Haha! That's funny!

    You have a RAD blog, gurl. I'll be back ;)

    Rock on!


  • Nanodance Says:

    Thanks Wilmaryad. I appreciate the vote of confidence.


  • Wilmaryad Ben O'Scallas Says:

    You're very welcome! Your blog content deserves it. I just like witty bloggers who really like this new form of online expression :)


  • Larew Says:

    People I don't want to meet:

    Costumed nerds on their way to a Sci Fi convention.

    Jehovah's Witness proselytisers on my doorstep with a fist-load of Watchtowers.

    A group of tacky people lined up waiting to get in to a taping of the Jerry Springer show.

    Banjo playing, inbred guys in overalls that I might run into on a canoe trip.

    The screaming banshees in my dreams.

    A proctologist at a cocktail party.

    Dick Cheney with a loaded shotgun in one hand and a beer in the other.


    I think that about covers it for now.

    Sincerely,
    Cat Lady


  • Waltsense.com Says:

    I would like to see an Olympic swimmer shaving her slick, naked body in the sink of a public bathroom. At least I think i do.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin