Apology


I have been reading through my writings, and have noticed that there are times when I violate a very important rule. You know the one: if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Sometimes I say mean things. In print. And then I post them for the world to see. Especially my tweets. They are just not very nice at all.

To my credit, I do control myself. Case in point. I did not publish a scathing piece targeting the manager of the "Loser's Bagel" store who I had a run in with yesterday. Said manager had the people skills of a rabid raccoon, only she wasn't as smart. Said manager insisted that the soured milk that ruined my coffee was fresh despite the fact that it wasn't. In the end, I was left with coffee that I couldn't drink and all kinds of unkind feelings directed towards her. Unkind feelings that I didn't write about, as tempting as it was.

But even though I don't write down every mean thing I think, I do write mean stuff. And even though it is funny, that is no excuse. It just isn't nice. So, to counteract the negative energy that I have created and to make it up to my readers, I would like to offer some balance.

Here is a video of really cute kitten pictures I found on the internet.











Have fun reading! Feel free to pass these scrawlings on, but make sure to give credit. This is copyrighted material.

5 Response to "Apology"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin