You Found Us!


There you are!  It is so good to see you!!

 You found our new address!  We are still unpacking and arranging our furniture etc, but it is already beginning to feel like home.  The neighbors are great and there is plenty of room.  And the best part is that we are just down the street from The Sunshine Day School, so the kids can walk to school.

Do you mind giving me a hand with this couch?  It is not heavy, just awkward.  Let's put it over there.  Yep.  There.  OK, got it?  Here we go.  (Lots of grunting and muffled swearing.)  Perfect!  Although...I wonder if it would look better over there...




Have fun reading! Feel free to pass these scrawlings on, but make sure to give credit. This is copyrighted material.

1 Response to "You Found Us!"

  • http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com Says:

    Dear Ms. Stinglash,

    Welcome to your new home!

    May I be so bold as to inquire whether you shall be having a blog-warming party for the new site? I have several tasty treats in mind from The Sunshine Day School Cookbook,2005 version. My favorite is a concoction which contains squirrel and raccoon tidbits in a glaze made from refined sugar. A real delicacy to be sure. I also have such a cute idea for the hors d'oeuvres... you use rusty nails instead of toothpicks to skewer them! I think that really complements the housewarming theme.

    I'll be over to help rearrange the furniture later. In the meantime, please let me know if you have set a date for the blog-warming so I can reserve the date in my social calendar.

    Sincerely,
    Larew


Blog Widget by LinkWithin