Area Blog Poses Danger


The surgeon general warns that Callithump Thunderblog could cause weight gain in excess of 5 pounds.  Says Sondra Stinglash, a regular contributer to the famous humor blog, "I come home each night and sit in front of my computer for hours, trying to think of ideas for the blog."  The sedentary nature of staring at a screen, typing a few words and then hitting delete, is compounded by her habit of eating bowls of flavored potato chips and fist-fulls of string cheese while she writes.  "It helps me think," she explains.  Says Stinglash, who has put on over 5 pounds since Callithump Thunderblog began in August of 2008, "Someone needs to get the word out that this blog is bad for your health.  I found out the hard way."  




Have fun reading! Feel free to pass these scrawlings on, but make sure to give credit. This is copyrighted material.

1 Response to "Area Blog Poses Danger"

  • http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com Says:

    Dear Ms. Stinglash,

    Thank you for clarifying the dangers of blogging for me. I had been wondering about the reason for my full figured physique. Perhaps now I'll be able to make a few adjustments to my blogging routine to facilitate weight loss.

    I'm thinking maybe a dictaphone would come in handy. I could always speak into it as I jog around the block. I believe I'll patent the system as the Blog-Jog.

    Then again, maybe not. Dictaphones have become rather hard to come by these days. And I'm not feeling that ambitious. Guess I'll have to revert to the Think Method.

    Sincerely,
    Larew


Blog Widget by LinkWithin