What She Said


Writer's block.  Bad.  Thought twittering would help.  It doesn't.  Now I am having a hard time with producing more than 140 characters at any one time.  (See right column for tweets.  Isn't that cool? I know the vernacular!)

I refer you then to a favorite blog of mine.  After all, it is about time for an official plug for the Cat Lady.  When she doesn't have writer's block she writes great stories.  You will be happy you visited.  

Plus, she says it way better than I can.  And it isn't plagiarism when you don't take credit and you don't actually write their words.

And I am not sure if you can accuse someone of stealing the idea to have no ideas.




Have fun reading! Feel free to pass these scrawlings on, but make sure to give credit. This is copyrighted material.

1 Response to "What She Said"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin