Where's Waldo....I mean Oscar?


Strange turn of events today.  I needed to check the tire pressure in my car so I popped open the glove compartment to get the tire gauge.  I was shocked to find Oscar stuffed inside.  His head covered with a latex glove and his body limp and lifeless.  

It was an August when Oscar mysteriously disappeared.  I remember my son, Edison, staring at the kidnapper's note with disbelief.  "How could I let this happen?" he cried.  

For six months, each time we have gotten in the car, Oscar has been within reach, but his presence has gone undetected.  And as the months have passed, so has the memory of that tragic event. As often happens with teenage boys, Edison's attention has turned to other things.

But, you remember Oscar, don't you?  






Have fun reading! Feel free to pass these scrawlings on, but make sure to give credit. This is copyrighted material.

1 Response to "Where's Waldo....I mean Oscar?"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin