watz going on?


Seriously. I'z help u. 

I'z got mad skills. I'z trained in co-counseling, non-violent communicashuns, and empathic liss'ning. 

I'z tell u watz u shood do.

U needs 2 do positive affirmashunz.  

Positive affirmashunz iz watz u shood tell urself each and ev'ry day.  

U sez like, "I'z very cute and peepels like to pet me," or "I'z a feeline God. My master worshipz me 'n' attendz to my ev'ry need," or "I'z takes lotz of napz. I'z sleep like a champ."  

Positive affirmashunz will help u 2 feel good 'n' not be so down in teh dumpz.

U shood give positive affirmashunz a try. U will feel better.




Or maybee, U cood pee on teh masterz bed.


That always werks.




Have fun reading! Feel free to pass these scrawlings on, but make sure to give credit. This is copyrighted material.

2 Response to "watz going on?"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin