I Freakin' Love Scribbling!!!

The last time I declared myself a winner publicly I must have angered the gods because immediately, and I mean within the hour, they had themselves a good laugh by sending both widespread famine and a swarm of locusts to me and mine. So, I am a bit scared to share this bit of news. So, I will just whisper it real quiet like.

I got an award!

I am a Superior Scribbler!

Did you hear that? Frank Lee Meidere over at I Probably Don't Like You, ironically liked my title for my last post, which I have to say, means that he probably he likes me too. Or maybe not. Probably not, actually, if you can believe the title of his blog, which is a little ironic for an award giver, don't cha think? Anyhow, I was pretty proud of that title- If Boiling Water Spilled On a Used Car Salesman In the Forest, With No One Else Around, Would You Even Care? But I never imagined it was award worthy, except for the fact that as soon as I wrote it I started shopping for a gown for the award ceremony and I started to write my acceptance speech.



As it turns out I don't really need an acceptance speech as this is a pretty low maintenance kind of award. To receive it I don't have to tell any obsessions or secrets or anything. Alls I gotta do is follow the rules which are as follows-


  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  • Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.


Rules posted, now I get to pick my own recipients! Only 1125 bloggers have won this award so far! Now to add 5 more!

And here they are...in no particular order...superior scribblers, all.

The Bloggess because she is a visionary.

Summer at The Circus has Come to Town, the queen with the very stylish hair and the great stories.

Very Top Five because his writing is so damn smart it makes me jealous.

Madame DeFarge at Bateau de Banane, a true writer, with ink on her face to prove it.

Imnotbenny at I'm not Benny because his posts are totally made out of hilarious.


Enjoy your well deserved awards! And THANKS Frank!!!




Go ahead and click on the teeny envelope icon and send this post to a friend. Don't be jerky and claim that you wrote it because I wrote it, damn it.

7 Response to "I Freakin' Love Scribbling!!!"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin