While You are Waiting, Eager With Anticipation, On the Edge of Your Seat, Not Able to Sleep, And All That S*#t

It might be hard to know what to do with yourself while you are waiting for the results of my attention seeking self indulgent blog poll the much anticipated "Should Sondra Stinglash Be Married" poll. I know that I can hardly concentrate on writing an improved ending to Hamlet brushing up on my astrophysics, And we still have FOUR days left to vote. FOUR days. For all you mathematically inclined people out there, that is the square root of 37 16!

I wish to apologize for your lack of sleep for the last few days, but I assure you that staying up all night will not make the voting results come in any faster. It should be of some comfort however, that you are not the only one with sleep problems. Note the case studies from the Groat Center for Sleep Disorders.








Go ahead and click on the teeny envelope icon and send this post to a friend. Don't be jerky and claim that you wrote it because I wrote it, damn it. The video, as brilliant as it is, is not mine, however.

2 Response to "While You are Waiting, Eager With Anticipation, On the Edge of Your Seat, Not Able to Sleep, And All That S*#t"

  • http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com Says:

    The anticipation was making me so anxious that I had to leave town for a few days of camping to distract myself from all the suspense. While there, I surveyed the other campers on the question of Sondra Stinglash's marital status. Here are the results:

    Marry Sondra off: 4
    No way... why should she get all the guys?: 6
    Let's make rigatoni for dinner tonight: 14
    Get the hell out of my campsite: 48

    Unfortunately, I've now been banned for life from that campground... (damn you Mr. Mystery Stinglash!)

    Perhaps my next trip should be to the Groat Center for Sleep Disorders. I don't think I've been banned from there yet... although the last time I was there, I did set the bed on fire. I don't remember it, but they have the video to prove it.


  • NJ Pigno Says:

    Dear Cat Lady,

    I am sorry to have caused you so much angst. And sorry about the whole campsite things.

    I will send you a basket of kittens to make up for it.

    Sincerely,

    Sondra Stinglash


Blog Widget by LinkWithin