Just For the Record


For the record, we here at Callithump Thunderblog wish to make it perfectly clear that Sondra Stinglash takes no responsibility for any of the following. To repeat, these things are in no way shape or form, her fault.










1. Modular Homes


2. Suburban Sprawl


3. World War II


4. This guy-





















5. "Baby on Board" window stickers.


6. Crocs


7. This particular indignity:

















8. The empty milk container in your refigerator


9. This music video-





10. Golf







Go ahead and click on the teeny envelope icon and send this post to a friend. Don't be jerky and claim that you wrote it because I wrote it, damn it.

13 Response to "Just For the Record"

  • Extranjera Says:

    The impending legal action has been withdrawn on points 1 through 9. However, golf, as always remains your fault.
    There's no getting out of that one.

    Respectfully but with an air of disdain,

    Albert Fraction
    Golfers Anonymous


  • http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com Says:

    Dear Sondra,

    Weren't you "dancer number 4" in that music video? I thought I recognized you.

    Sincerely,
    Cat Lady


  • Extranjera Says:

    Oh, and Albert forgot to mention and remind you that no mention was made of the fact that you are making fun of two of the the scribe's nation's heroes.

    No mention at all.


  • NJ Pigno Says:

    Dear Albert,

    Let me offer an apology for the inadvertent insult of your country's heroes. I can only assume that you were referring to the cast of the extraordinary music video and that most fetching goat. (I seriously want some shoes like that, but I only need two.) Please note that I did not mean to insult you or your country, but it cannot be helped because I am an American and therefore know very little about other countries.

    I offer the following apology.

    http://callithumpthunder.blogspot.com/2009/03/apology.html

    Sincerely,

    Sondra Stinglash

    P.S. Sorry about the golf too. My bad.


  • NJ Pigno Says:

    Dear Cat Lady,

    You are sorely mistaken. I was not dancer number 4 in that video.

    I was dancer number 3.

    Sincerely,

    Sondra Stinglash


  • julochka Says:

    i think we need to find out who is behind all these things. and punish them. well, the one about WWII, i think we know that and he's been punished...but the rest (especially golf) clearly need punishment.

    was that guy in the pink (is it phil spector) finnish?


  • Unknown Says:

    All righty then! Let the comments begin........ with your next post. I was not here to help out with the older ones. You are funnier than a rubber crotch...er...um I mean crutch.


  • NJ Pigno Says:

    julochka- The man in pink- no idea really, just a cheap and easy google image search. He is labeled as a "weirdo." Go figure.

    ettarose- Thank you for the visit and the comment! Turns out that I live for these comments. I do a little happy dance when I get them.


  • Bobby Allan Says:

    I think I would be less afraid to run into the sheep than that guy!


  • Woodsterman (Odie) Says:

    This my first visit to your blog. Hey, what's wrong with that music video ?

    I'll be back ...


  • NJ Pigno Says:

    Chrissy- I can't say I disagree! I think the sheep is kinda sweet all dolled up like that.

    Woodsterman- Welcome! Thanks for stopping by! Can you keep a secret? I LOVE that video. Don't tell anyone.


  • Waltsense.com Says:

    Hey Leave Golf off this list and add The Middle East. Just kidding of course...many women hate golf and that's OK by me. great blog.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin