Love Goodluck

Here is a copy of an e-mail that just showed up in my inbox from one Miss Anita Goodluck.

Hello My dear one
How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Miss Anita goodluck, i am just broswing now i just saw your Email it seams like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email. so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
miss Anita



I hate to break Miss Anita's heart, but I just don't see this happening. I just don't get that same warm touching me all over my body feeling from her e-mail as she got from mine (What email was that anyway?). I briefly toyed with writing back to let her know that although we have never met when I got her most eloquent e-mail I was touched deeply inside and felt as though I had known her my entire life and I know that this is awfully quick but I simply had to act because I had such a strong feeling that I couldn't shake that I needed to immediately sell my house and liquidate all my assets in order to give her all my money and then gay marry her in a small but beautiful outdoor ceremony surrounded by our close friends and family, but then I thought better of it. This is the first scam mail I have gotten at that particular e-mail address and I don't want more pouring in, even to entertain you, dear reader.

But have a told you that when you comment on my posts it seams like some thing touches me all over my body and i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before?






Go ahead and click on the teeny envelope icon and send this post to a friend. Don't be jerky and claim that you wrote it because I wrote it, damn it.  Except for the part written by Anita Goodluck; I seriously have no problem if you claim that you wrote that.  

6 Response to "Love Goodluck"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin